Friday, August 30, 2013

broken

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 7:00 PM
broken by poetic abortion
you can break a person in so many ways
Banner Credit: Helen

Helen Thinks: Do you want to know what I find completely
flawless about poetry? I love the fact that so many feelings and thoughts are stirred up in so few words. In novels, you've got about fifty thousand plus words to create the feeling you want the reader to experience but in poetry you are lucky if you have about twenty five words to create the scene. This is probably why I suck at writing poetry but that can not be said for poetic abortion. They manage to create the most thought provoking poetry in so few words that leaves me feeling breathless. I read the poem, sit back and think 'wow' just because my brain is so amazed it cannot even stir coherent thoughts to come up with better adjectives. So all I can say is that if you want to experience the same thing I did when reading this poem then you need to go check it out immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea