Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fish Know About Love

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 4:00 PM
Fish Know About Love by Sparkling Acrobat
I wanted a dog, I got a stalker. I wanted hot chocolate, I got a kiss. Really, things are just not working out very well since Golden The Fish declared war on me.
Banner Credit: Marta

Marta Thinks: This brilliant one-shot is totally worth your time. Both main characters, Lorraine and Clay, are cute together – allowing them to win you over. Their chemistry practically shoots off the computer screen too. The premise of the story is enjoyable; the pacing allows the plot to be told in 7000 words, which is not as easy as it seems. Moreover, not only is it a well-written story with likable characters, but it's hilarious as well, allowing it to be a stunner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea