Friday, July 7, 2017

Star-Cross'd: Round 15 results

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 1:15 AM

Pictured above is the prompt for Round 15 of Star-Cross'd. I loved both submissions equally--so they are both the winners of the contest:


I highly recommend both of these for their powerful narration and characterization. They are so different from one another in incredible ways. Plus, neither of them are long-- definitely worth a read.

Finally, this round is the last round of Star-Cross'd (for the foreseeable future). Perhaps Star-Cross'd will return as an event that occurs once a year instead of twice, but for now, the contest is on an indefinite hiatus. I have had the unbelievable opportunity to read different writers' interpretations of the same prompts for several years, so I'd like to thank them. SC writers, your participation in this contest meant the world to me, and I loved reading every single entry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea