Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Day I Stalked Him

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 8:46 PM
12:05pm. Target caught masturbating in bathroom stall. 007 status: in adjacent stall, hyperventilating.
Banner Credit: Casey

Annie Thinks: There are a few writers on FictionPress that, when you come across a story of theirs, you know it's going to be good. Vena Cava is one of those writers. Each of her stories has a unique voice that adds humor to every situation, and The Day I Stalked Him is no exception.

I loved the storyline--a girl, spying on a guy, so she could get over her unrequited crush on him. Totally reasonable, right? In the MC's desperation, it is. She hopes to find a flaw in seemingly perfect Ashton, and what better way than to follow him around and document his every move? Vena Cava makes the absurdity of the situation seem almost nonexistent with the MC's strange reasoning and oddly successful planning. Overall, The Day I Stalked Him is a light, laugh-out-loud read that not once disappointed me. My only problem? The ending may keep me awake tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree! I love that story so much, have you ever read maeven's stories on fictionpress? she's hilarious too

    ReplyDelete

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea