Sunday, December 9, 2012

Epics of the RubberDucky Boxers

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 5:53 PM

When this boy had found me shackled to his tree in his underwear, my head pointed upwards as I yelled profanities at the top of my lungs, he had kindly untied me, and, after a brief explanation as to who I was, led me inside.
Banner Credit: Amy

Rosie Thinks: With a name like 'Epics of the RubberDucky Boxers', I couldn't help but like this story. This story is like a breath of fresh air, what with a completely original premise. Megan is a scout for a travel club, checking out a house when she loses a dare and ends up chained to a tree in some random boxers, thanks to her best friend Logan.

This story is only short, with three chapters and less than 15k words, but it is definitely worth a read. It made for a very cute and sweet read, with lots of hilarious moments. The three main characters - Meg, Logan and Cody - were all loveable and made the story memorable (along with the plot, of course). My only problem is that I didn't really feel the chemistry between Cody and Meg until the very end.

EruptingFender9's writing flows and has a good balance between dialogue and description. I couldn't find any errors, so there's nothing stopping you from being glued to your computer until the end. Overall, it's a great story that is developed well, even though there are only three chapters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea