Saturday, November 30, 2013

Finding the Word Hate in the Thesaurus

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 7:00 PM
Finding the Word Hate in the Thesaurus by Daydream Nation
He told her he loved her hair. She chopped it off. Yeah. She hated him that much.
Banner Credit: Marta

Ali Thinks: There's bittersweet, and then there's Finding the Word Hate in the Thesaurus. I'm not entirely sure whether Daydream Nation is a sadist or a genius or a bit of both, but I've never reacted to a story that took less than 90 seconds to read. It's just under 300 words, and it's perfect. I was so expecting to feel like it was missing something due to its length, but everything was just right.

Seriously, this story is brilliant. The ending is not what I (or anyone else, according to the reviews I looked through) expected. But we all loved it, and I think you will, too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea