Sunday, February 9, 2014

sensual

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 3:00 PM
sensual by his terrible beauty
the anatomy of a relationship, in five senses. 
Banner Credit: Marta


Ali Thinks: I FOUND IT.

'It' being the best poem I have ever read in my life. his terrible beauty poets like a goddess. I swear in a past life she was one of the Nine Muses.

I think instead of telling you why this is great because there is so much great to gush about, I'm going to walk you through it. So first you're going to open the page, then you're going to groan because it looks so long, then you're going to read the first line and do that weird I'm-frowning-but-happily thing more and more as you go along and then you'll add it to your favorites and read it as many times as you can for the rest of your life because it's just that good. You'll also probably want a boyfriend. And the ability to write so well.

Whether you love poetry, or prefer to stay on the fiction side, sensual will still be an amazing read. Her prose is so descriptive and straightforward that a picture still forms, but at the same time, it flows and would probably get a lot of wistful sighs at a poetry reading. Really, it's the best of both words. Plus, it's sweet, and cute, and the actual epitome of lovely. I'm in love with it, so in love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea