Friday, March 28, 2014

My Favorite Scooper

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 3:00 PM
My Favorite Scooper by Noon Breeze
So what if I like ice cream? I happen to like it a lot. That's the reason I go to Freezle's every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday night at a time between five and ten. It has nothing to do with the fact that those are the hours Tony Valinti works. Nothing. 
Banner Credit: Marta
Marta Thinks: Utterly adorable and dosed with a humorous narrator, "My Favorite Scooper" is a compelling read. The structure is formulaic, but it works, and works incredibly well, especially considering the lack of dialogue. The only thing that caught me off for a moment was the different wording of the last two paragraphs, but I think it hardly matters. "My Favorite Scooper" was still as magical as ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea