Saturday, April 28, 2012

An Oliver Twist

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 7:08 PM
An Oliver Twist by Carmel March
New Year's Eve - snowed in with an Irishman with a wolf grin and a gift for making me blush, cold hands, warm lips, a half-zipped dress, outdoor encounters, and the consequence of morning routines. Oh, and my mom and boyfriend are here, too.
Banner Credit: Amy

Melissa Thinks: Anyone who knows me can tell you I have a huge thing for guys with accents, so naturally I was super excited throughout the whole ten or so minutes it took me to read this wonderful one-shot. Oliver is a handsomely rugged man from Ireland who lives with his best friend Chris. Gen is a quirky girl who finds herself hopelessly attracted to Oliver. The catch? Gen is Chris’s girlfriend. I absolutely loved this one-shot! Nothing makes me happier than when I get a suggestion that’s nicely written, has great characterization, puts a smile on my face when I’m done reading it, and that is exactly what this story did. It’s a light read that leaves you breathless. There’s a lovely amount of chemistry between the two leads that makes the reader feel feel as if Oliver and Gen are made for each other, which was really what drove the story. An Oliver Twist is definitely one story you don’t want to miss out on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea