Sunday, July 8, 2012

iStare

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 5:50 PM
It began at the grocery store when he caught me having a staring contest with an unlikely candidate. Then his sister shows up at my school, he shows up in the parking lot and then in my...heart? Wait, how'd he get there?
Banner Credit: marta

Helen Thinks: 'iStare' is a flawless story that is stripped away from all your typical cliches which has you addicted from the minute you click it open. Add to the fact that it's a light-hearted and humourous read, I don't know why you would even want to stop reading it!

Ravina's characterisation will have you falling in love with a stunning cast of characters; each different in their own way; that are completely lifelike but more importantly, Ravina's writing makes you feel like you are a part of this friendship circle. Perfect interactions between each character allows the audience to see the relationship they share; whether it be friendship, familial or that of a partner.

For me, the added element of humour makes this story a real plus. It's unique, unpredictable and most definitely the kind of romance that I wish I could find myself succumbing too. No matter what I say, nothing will give 'iStare' by Ravina the justice it deserves. Honestly, I think you should drop what you are doing and read it right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea