Sunday, November 4, 2012

habere

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 2:29 PM

the birds fell first.
Banner Credit: Ali

Helen Thinks: Honesty hour, I had to re-read this story several times before it hit me what parochial integrity was actually trying to put across in ‘habere’. However, despite this, I thought it was a beautiful piece of work that I could not tear my eyes away from. Parochial Integrity’s prose is perfection. It sucks you in, and makes you want to re-read the short story over and over again. Due to its added element of science fiction, ‘habere’ is a rare treat that is highly underappreciated on fictionpress and I hope that you all give it a read. You will have noticed that I have left out a summary of what the story is about and I have done that so that you can read it yourself and work out what parochial integrity is trying to share with us. With its quirky layout, beautiful description and a tale of love that will leave you breathless, ‘habere’ is that story you have been waiting for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea