Saturday, November 24, 2012

Target Practice

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 5:42 PM

Target Practice by Keep it 100
I don't do this often, but the darn pop-ups were getting to me...
Banner Credit: Melissa

Helen Thinks: “Target Practice” is an amazing poem that keep it 100 and I find it an extremely relatable read. I think most people will share the author’s frustration shared about the endless amount of pop-ups and their silly deals that come onto our screens throughout an average internet session. The writing has a catchy, present beat that keeps the pace throughout the poem. As mentioned, the poem has an obvious humorous undertone that will have the reader smiling along as they read – maybe even chuckling! I dare you not to think of this poem the next time a pop-up arrives on your screen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea