Monday, January 21, 2013

celery

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 12:46 AM

celery by White Tea and Ginger
framed by the shreds.
Banner Credit: Melissa

Helen Thinks:  I’m going to be a 100% honest with you, I did not quite understand what picture the writer was trying to paint throughout this poem but I decided that my ignorance was not enough to reject it. Do you want to know why? Because White Tea and Ginger has a beautiful way with words throughout the poem “Celery” that you wish you did understand the context! The unique layout through both the lines and through grouping certain letters or words in brackets makes this an original poem that leaves you wishing you could write poetry just a fraction as good. So despite my stupidity, I think this poem is simply stunning and I hope that you give it a shot - and hell, maybe you'll be able to help me clarify what it is about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea