Saturday, February 16, 2013

teacups

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 7:33 PM

boys shatter you. they always, always shatter you.
Banner Credit: Melissa

Melissa Thinks: You know a poem is good when it gives you chills; this one did that and more. "teacups" is absolutely stunning. his terrible beauty does something with words that just makes me melt. For such a short amount of words, emotion seems to be bursting out of the piece. The angst, heartbreak, confusion, love: they all just hit you in the face while reading. The words seem almost lyrical, flowing like warm butter on toast. "teacups" has a steady rhythym, an intense message, it's easy to follow, and it leaves you breathless.

1 comment:

  1. Poems rarely give me chills, but if they do I know they're very good.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea