Saturday, August 17, 2013

r a p e

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 7:30 PM
r a p e by poetic abortion
you smell, your memory / it can never be washed away
Banner Credit: Helen

Helen Thinks: I am going to be honest and tell you that my review is going to be longer than the poem ‘r a p e’ by poetic abortion but that is what makes it god damned fabulous! Seriously in eighteen words, poetic abortion manages to stir so many powerful emotions in the reader I think I should raise a glass to them. With the dark context of rape, this poem probably will be considered as controversial and probably leave people wondering why it would be written in the first place but I think it’s flawless and really though provoking. Honestly, I’m starting to be a huge fan of poetic abortion’s work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea